The P2 Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The P2 Alliance

-United We Stand-

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vote for the new forums logo.

Go down 
5 posters

vote for the best forum logo
Logo 1
Vote for the new forums logo. Vote_lcap40%Vote for the new forums logo. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Logo 2
Vote for the new forums logo. Vote_lcap60%Vote for the new forums logo. Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Angelizer
Admin
Admin
Angelizer

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Vote for the new forums logo. Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the new forums logo.   Vote for the new forums logo. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:28 am

Hi
its time to renew the forum logo. i had many ideas but not enough time on my hands so i made 2 logos and decided to let the forums pick the one they liked most.

the poll is open waiting for your votes.

logo 1
Vote for the new forums logo. Logo1

logo 2
Vote for the new forums logo. Logo2

Last edited by Angelizer on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GodZilla
Admin
Admin
GodZilla

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the new forums logo.   Vote for the new forums logo. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:26 am

you gotta show me how ya do them there always so cool are you ever gonna come back Angelizer?
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Admin
Admin
Cheesy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the new forums logo.   Vote for the new forums logo. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:37 am

by using his grafic designer smarts... tell me first i want grafic design more than GZ!
Back to top Go down
https://sunsetmarauder.com
Angelizer
Admin
Admin
Angelizer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the new forums logo.   Vote for the new forums logo. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:58 pm

Glad you guys like them Smile
I made them using Gimp, its a program similar to photoshop but completely free.
http://www.gimp.org/

There are many sites filled with gimp tutorials with different difficulty levels, you can start with the easy basic ones to get used to the tools of the program. With patience and determination you will be able to create some cool stuff.

Yes i am thinking of coming back to SGE this summer, am gonna have a new computer soon, but am traveling for a month and a half so i will start playing after that.
Back to top Go down
Light
VIP
VIP
Light

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the new forums logo.   Vote for the new forums logo. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 pm

2, cause its the best quality one, but if you want i can make one Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelizer
Admin
Admin
Angelizer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the new forums logo.   Vote for the new forums logo. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Yeah i agree with you, i am not satisifed with the look of the font on the rest of the logo in number 1 but i didnt have a lot of time to redo the whole thing again.

I dont think more people will vote so i will declare number 2 the new forum logo.

Maybe next time we will make an open contest for everybody to submit new forum logos made by them, the winner will get a prize. Hopefully the forum will be a lot more active so we can have a fair poll.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Barbosa
Admin
Admin
Cpt.Barbosa

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the new forums logo.   Vote for the new forums logo. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:32 pm

I like number 2 but if you can do a few more that would be cool. pirat
Back to top Go down
https://p2alliance.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the new forums logo.   Vote for the new forums logo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for the new forums logo.
Page 1 of 1