The P2 Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The P2 Alliance

-United We Stand-

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fan art contest

Go down 
+2
Cheesy
Cpt.Barbosa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merlin
VIP
VIP
Merlin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-13

fan art contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan art contest   fan art contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Good to see you Cheesy. Hope Angelizer stops in soon as well.

Man, Toonces is really mucking things up with SGE...I still read the forums pretty regularly and nothing he's done since I left has made me want to come back... I hope someone is still carrying the SGE flag... let me know how P2 looks. I may stop in at some point in the future... just to say hello and to see who's still playing. god I miss the good old days...

Peace,

Merlin
Back to top Go down
Angelizer
Admin
Admin
Angelizer

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: fan art contest   fan art contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Merlin ! Good to see you still didn't forget about this forum ! How are you doing ?
I am not dead yet lol just inactive for the moment, too much going on in real life, but am planning on going back to SGE soon ... hopefully. It pisses me off that i couldn't keep STA running, but there is still hope. Its true that Toonces made a lot of changes, couldn't keep up with them even though i still read the forums from time to time. Anyway, let me know when your planning to get back, maybe i can start back at the same time.
Cya mates.
Back to top Go down
Merlin
VIP
VIP
Merlin

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: fan art contest   fan art contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Angelizer wrote:
Merlin ! Good to see you still didn't forget about this forum ! How are you doing ?
I am not dead yet lol just inactive for the moment, too much going on in real life, but am planning on going back to SGE soon ... hopefully. It pisses me off that i couldn't keep STA running, but there is still hope. Its true that Toonces made a lot of changes, couldn't keep up with them even though i still read the forums from time to time. Anyway, let me know when your planning to get back, maybe i can start back at the same time.
Cya mates.

Hey Brother,

Yeah I'm not dead either, but crazy busy these days. I changed positions at work a little over a year ago and I feel like I'm always on the go now. Bought a house with my GF, proposed and getting married in October. Lots of other stuff going on at the same time. Not so much time left for gaming except the occasional Civ 4 game or some Fallen Sword and Castle Age (Facebook App). What's going on for you? School? Luv? I log onto the forums from time to time, but nothing I see makes me want to come back. I don't have the time for empire maintenance. Maybe after the wedding and once my finances are settled and I don't have to do as much overtime to make ends meet. I still have my EVE account to get back to as well and all my stuff is still there waiting for me...unlike SGE... Anyway, send me a line when you get the chance, and if you have a facebook account, we can add each other. Let me know what you've been up to and we'll look into the SGE/EVE comback in time.

Take good care man, you too Cheesy,

Pierre (Merlin)
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Admin
Admin
Cheesy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: fan art contest   fan art contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:18 pm

well p2's status if iffy right now, khronic is supposed to give me half his cols to give out to newbs so i can restart p2, but sofar, nothing... im beginning to doubt if its worth it, starport may be near the end of its life, let alone p2. STA went down, atleast it wasnt in a pussy way where everyone goes inactive, instead we went down fighting. im pretty much the leader of everyone else semi active in p2 who isnt under khronics command, which really isnt saying much. i might ditch starport entirely, and focus on puzzle pirates. (yes angel i know how kiddy it looks, but its fun, and the only playable f2p mmo out there right now. i used to try to recruit to sge, but now i dont wanna waste peoples time. toonces has fucked the game up and shooed off everyone who was cool
Back to top Go down
https://sunsetmarauder.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fan art contest   fan art contest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fan art contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2