The P2 Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The P2 Alliance

-United We Stand-

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

P2 is over.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesy
Admin
Admin
Cheesy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-29

P2 is over. Empty
PostSubject: P2 is over.   P2 is over. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Toonces decided to axe P2, not surprising, considering the only thing even more dead than P2 is the forums, anyway, just wanted to put that up here.
Back to top Go down
https://sunsetmarauder.com
Angelizer
Admin
Admin
Angelizer

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-13

P2 is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P2 is over.   P2 is over. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 am

yeah that marked the end of me wanting to play SGE anymore. Oh well, we had a long run filled with ups and downs most of it was pretty entertaining. I think i still have my account, might check it out from time to time to see how the game is evolving.
warping back to the black hole i came from .....
Back to top Go down
Merlin
VIP
VIP
Merlin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-13

P2 is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P2 is over.   P2 is over. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Really Sad News... I'm going to miss those days on P2. Never made it back like I'd planned. Bought a house, changed jobs, getting married in October... Not much time for anything more than the occasional Civ4 game and emails. Looking into getting back into EVE after the wedding. Angel, you're welcome to join me if you're ever so inclinded. You too Cheesy. I miss you guys. How's life been treating you two? At least we can still touch base from time to time.

Talk soon,

Pierre (aka Merlin)
Back to top Go down
gmanprime500

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-04

P2 is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P2 is over.   P2 is over. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 am

Sad site, even more sad that toonces actualy thought that deleting servers would help anything, if anything it DECREASED the player base even more than it had already R.I.P P2.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Admin
Admin
Cheesy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-29

P2 is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P2 is over.   P2 is over. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 am

hey angel, the community misses you XD i put the link up on the sge forums, hopefully some traffic starts coming through, theres alot that has already changed with the game, idk how youll take it when u stop in from time to time... also several people from p2 have gone to p5, thats where i am if your looking for me anyway. quen-al (q-ball) is inactive on p5.

the servers everyone basically flocked to that are left are p1, p5, and 11th.

p2 was dead anyway angel, and the game needs players, you should atleast give the game another shot Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sunsetmarauder.com
Sponsored content

P2 is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P2 is over.   P2 is over. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P2 is over.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The P2 Alliance :: p2 news :: News and Current Events-
Jump to: