The P2 Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The P2 Alliance

-United We Stand-

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesy
Admin
Admin
Cheesy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-29

3000 Empty
PostSubject: 3000   3000 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 am

Now I don't buy this whole end of the universe crap about the year 3000, I mean fuck, years have practically lost meaning. Colonies only abide to the Earthly years because of the UN's campaign against the corporations. General Hunter, that bastard, had annihilated almost every top corporation. I don't care how much the corporations have abused the colonies, they are not nearly as bad as that totalitarian asshole who rules the UN. Turned the entire sector into a research engine to keep himself immortal. Earth can best be described as a communist hell hole. Since I'm sending this back in time, I should probably explain, also I apologize for any hate rants I get onto about Earth, most people want to blow it up these days and put those people out of their misery.

I like to consider myself a talented archaeologist, so I'm pretty confident in my knowledge of the times in 2000 and beyond. Granted, time machines arent perfect, and in exchange for completely retaining this literature at a precise location, I'm not sure what year it will arrive, somewhere between 1980 and 2020 I imagine. Anyway this is the era of the 1st space boom. It started a little before this, but this was the era when we wanted to go to space for scientific and peaceful reasons. Politicians screwed up and it was delayed for another hundred years. The next attempt to move to space was successful, but not for a good reason. The Glorified Korean Union began mining first the Moon then Mars for materials for war. The United States of the Americas was the second one to get to space, they set up a colony on Titan that no one knew about and slowly smuggled people out. Once the war effort got to a stand still, GKU hit a setback when they irradiated one of their cities in what was supposed to be a moral raising march with a highspeed nuclear ICBM, which killed their leader and took a large chunk out of their army, the USA's government collapsed under corruption and differing opinion over the war. Most were afraid that the Koreans would turn the US into a nuclear wasteland like the United Oceanic Nations, in other words Australia and all the islands in the pacific, and the newly formed Antarctican Union. The government left Korea because of the fallout, they had their goverment prepositioned in Moscow, they initially had an alliance with Russia, but they assinated the entirety of their goverment and stepped in to take control. The remnants of the goverment decided that they only have one shot of taking out the GKU and ensuring the survival of freedom, maybe not on earth but in space. They launched all of their nukes at targets all over the GKU and evacuated as many people as they could to space.

They under estimated the GKU, most of the nukes were lazed out of the air, but they did hit the GKU's main space exploration sites, and bought themselves some time. The GKU over ran the Americas and enslaved them like the rest of the world. They couldnt give chase yet, so that gave the survivors a chance to flee. Most of the shipments to the colony were equipment, in total there were probably less than a million people in space. They brought nukes with them, and instead of trying to survive on titan, they took off for another solar system while they still had to food to make the journey, and rigged titan with almost every nuke they had. when the GKU eventually made it out there, they waited for the GKU to set up the area as an outpost with as many ships on titan as possible, then set off the nukes and destroyed them all.

They began colonizing the most hospitable planets they could find. Constantly worried about the GKU following, theur built up enormous nuclear stockpiles, and once they upgraded from rocket engines to impulse drives, they raided sol, irradiating what ever they could. The GKU had swarms of ships, but the survivors, who called themselves the Pirates, could outrun them and had far better flying range. They couldnt get near earth though, or they would be destroyed. The best they could do was to permanently irradiate the rest of Sol and insure that the GKU, who mockingly took the name United Nations since they owned the world, could not colonize anything in Sol, and they did their best to keep them from leaving the system. Eventually they did, by this point the Pirates had explore vast swaths of the galaxy and colonized many planets, over 100 planets in fact. These colonies were little more than survival posts except for 2, in the same system, far from Sol, which built a space station which acted as a massive port for the Pirates. Truely, they kept Capitalism alive, and thank God for their survival. the GKU, or should I say the UN, built their own space station, not as impressive but they were able to slowly claw their way out of sol. the Pirates then irradiated the area around Sol, anywhere in range of UN ships they irradiated, and they constantly fought them.

Then the year 2220 came, this is the year when the system we now know of first began to form. The UN had a surprised. They had developed the best ship known to mankind, and build a huge fleet. Their older ships kept the Pirates away while the tested, so no one expected them. Then they released their fleet and continued onto a conquest of the planets. These ships pioneered Sheild drives, had the most powerful impulse drives around, and had a revolutionary plasma weapon which tore through the Pirate ships. They were so powerful they are still around today, although they are considered one of the worst ships around, Called the Merchant Cruiser. The only difference is they they were fitted with Warp drives, and their impulse drives were upgraded, as well as a quad impulse thruster, known as an afterburner from old earth airships which used jet engines that were able to ... well you all know they are from your era.

Anyway, the UN took most of the colonies, but the pirates held their main system, and began expanding, spending alot of time on each planet to make it impossible to take, even with the UN's ships. The pirates began splitting into various corporations, each in charge of a different colony, they would raise the funds to upgrade the colonies by trading between each other and the space station. These corporations grew, each with the hope of building an empire and driving the UN back, and evenutally thats what heppened, The UN colonies were over run, and the corporations grew. Eventually the UN created a treaty they the corporation would be left alone if they stopped attacking. Because most of the Corporations were running on fumes as far as their supplies for war, they agreed, and the UN allowed trade with the starbase. the UN was essentially crippled, so most to the revolution were done by the corporations, and often the corporations would send in raids on earth and rescue people to take to colonies. I figure the rest can be deciphered by the packages of journals that I am including here.

***PAUSE***
Back to top Go down
https://sunsetmarauder.com
Angelizer
Admin
Admin
Angelizer

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-13

3000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3000   3000 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Do you still play Cheesy ?
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Admin
Admin
Cheesy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-29

3000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3000   3000 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Ha, this place is still around. If you get this in time, SGE is suprisingly still goin, the hot spot atm is Hydra, its reminiscent of p2
Back to top Go down
https://sunsetmarauder.com
Angelizer
Admin
Admin
Angelizer

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-13

3000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3000   3000 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:59 pm

haha i am keeping it around, nothing but spam lives here, have to clean it up from time to time.
Hydra you say ? hmmm... maybe i will check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3000   3000 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The P2 Alliance :: Story Time :: The Book-
Jump to: